Windows 7 USB DVD Tool is a tool used to create Windows 7 or Windows 8 bootable USB or DVD. Microsoft created this software in order to assist people who download and buy windows OS online. Before we begin download and install Windows 7 USB DVD Tool from Microsoft or just click here to download directly.
Creating Bootable USB
- Open Windows 7 USB DVD Tool then browse and open your Windows 7 or Windows 8 iso file. Click next after.
- Choose USB device as your media type.
- Be sure you selected correctly your USB device then click begin copying.
- Wait for the tool to copy files into your USB.
- After transfer was successfully finished. You can now close the tool and start using your bootable USB drive. Be sure to modify your BIOS setting first and put your USB as first boot device so that the computer will boot from it.
Creating Bootable DVD
- Open Windows 7 USB DVD Tool then browse and open your Windows 7 or Windows 8 ISO file. Click next after.
- Choose DVD as your media type.
- Insert your blank DVD if you still haven’t then click begin burning.
- Wait for the tool to burn your Windows 7 or Windows 8 to the DVD. A message will be shown that your bootable DVD has been created successfully. You can now use your bootable DVD. Be sure to put your DVD ROM as first boot device in your BIOS setting.